Monday 8 February 2010

Apologies to

- - - the wonk who tried to can-thief 3D and I.

I know that you thought you were very clever, switching our stuff into your can and waiting for us to take it back. And when you decided to tow it away, I know my Orca wasn't fast enough to keep up with you. But you oughtn't to have kept taking a hold-load out of the can, because it kept you red, and you ought to have noticed the drones my Orca had -- I did roll them out twice to emphasise the point.

Warp-scramming me was good ... -ish. If I knew how the gang-aggression system worked, I'd have had 3D kill you with the Kestrel. As it was, the drones took you out, and then I could warp off.

And, yes, we did ravish your wreck. Next time, please leave better fittings in it. All in all, I reckon you got 2 frigate's-worth of pye, and lost your semi-pimped shiplet. We got the ore we wanted and a killmail to boot.

Oh, and how does your corp CO (who advertises his corp as honest and up for fair fights) feel about you spending time flipping jet cans and losing your ship ?

Best wishes, Jenni and the DrDrDr

No comments:

Post a Comment