Thursday 5 November 2009

Not the greatest of days

DDD has gone.

Not like Mal: he hasn't *quit*, but he's Moved On.

Apparently White Carnation and he stayed in contact, and she told him that she'd found a system with something called kerniate ore. And apparently it is worth A Lot.

So he called me up for loan of my Flying Brick (Mal's old one), and yesterday I went out to Klaevik, and loaded up with ore and veld and a couple of ships, and miscellaneous gear (I thought my hanger was messy, but ... !!!), and he loaded up his TRusty Badger, and we flew out to the back-end of beyond (but still in hi-sec) and relocated him to a new station.

Then I had the joy of flying the Brick (an Obelisk, for the trainspotters among you) back to my bit of space, watching all the way for the orange flags we'd been getting coming down. Even to the point, on the way down, of one of them locking target on the Badger, but DDD warped off in time.


So, both my Caldari chums have found their way to me, and then headed out again. I stay in touch but it's not the same.
Except that Carnation has started sending me ISK to repay the loans I made for skillboox, and DDD is definitely coming in on a share in teh Orca when I get it (he sold the veld (because he can always mine more) and made 70M isk in one bite). I'm 2 days off Mining Foreman V, and then I but the Director book and learn that, and then it's just the 40 million for the Orca book, and I'm set to go shopping.

Not that I have the cash yet, but if DDD sends me 100M, and I spend some more of Mal's legacy .... (And I let a couple more poniez go to Good Homez ... )

Neats
J

No comments:

Post a Comment